- Please be 10 minutes early to your morning pickup location. Buses tend to run a little behind the first days of school and will settle into a timely routine in 2-3 weeks.
- Afternoon runs tend to run behind as well the first 2-3 weeks.
- Be respectful of the personal property that abuts the bus stop.
- No “boom boxes” will be allowed on the buses.
- If transporting musical instruments on the bus, check with the driver as to where they should be placed. Space is tight as each bus has a large number of riders.
- Bus riders in grades kindergarten through second grade must be met by a parent/guardian/or designated other. If not, they will be returned to school and must be picked up there.
- Bus riders in grades kindergarten through second grade will be provided (at school) a bus tag that must remain on their backpack for the duration of the school year.
- Please see your school’s handbook for bus riding rules.
- Only student bus riders may board the bus. Parents/guardians/designated others must wait curbside.
Questions? Please email email@example.com.
– Medford Public Schools
School Year 2016-17 Bus Routes
As of Jan. 11, 2017
Starting times are indicated for the first stop of each bus route. Plan on roughly 5 minutes between every stop on the route.