Current transportation/bus routes are posted below. THERE HAVE BEEN SOME CHANGES – PLEASE REVIEW CAREFULLY!
- Please be 10 minutes early to your morning pickup location. Buses tend to run a little behind the first days of school and will settle into a timely routine in 2-3 weeks.
- Afternoon runs tend to run behind as well the first 2-3 weeks.
- Be respectful of the personal property that abuts the bus stop.
- No “boom boxes” will be allowed on the buses.
- If transporting musical instruments on the bus, check with the driver as to where they should be placed. Space is tight as each bus has a large number of riders.
- Bus riders in grades kindergarten through second grade must be met by a parent/guardian/or designated other. If not, they will be returned to school and must be picked up there.
- Bus riders in grades kindergarten through second grade will be provided (at school) a bus tag that must remain on their backpack for the duration of the school year.
- Please see your school’s handbook for bus riding rules.
Questions? Please email email@example.com.
– Medford Public Schools
School Year 2015-16 Columbus Bus Routes
As of August 13, 2015
Starting times are indicated for the first stop of each bus route. Plan on roughly 5 minutes between every stop on the route.
Click the double arrows at the top right-hand corner of the document’s menu bar to download it.View Fullscreen
For general school information, call your local school or the Administration/Finance Office at MHS at 781-393-2100.
For Special Education Transportation call Pupil Services at 781-393-2235.
For Eastern Bus Company call 617-628-6868.