February 10, 2016 Update: Removal of Bus Stops Due to Non-use
Periodically MPS reviews bus routes for non-use. By updating routes for non-use, MPS can shorten the length of a given route and therefore reduce the amount of time children spend on the bus commute.
Please check the updated bus route list below to see if your child’s commute might be adjusted due to a change in their route.
Should you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please be 10 minutes early to your morning pickup location. Buses tend to run a little behind the first days of school and will settle into a timely routine in 2-3 weeks.
- Afternoon runs tend to run behind as well the first 2-3 weeks.
- Be respectful of the personal property that abuts the bus stop.
- No “boom boxes” will be allowed on the buses.
- If transporting musical instruments on the bus, check with the driver as to where they should be placed. Space is tight as each bus has a large number of riders.
- Bus riders in grades kindergarten through second grade must be met by a parent/guardian/or designated other. If not, they will be returned to school and must be picked up there.
- Bus riders in grades kindergarten through second grade will be provided (at school) a bus tag that must remain on their backpack for the duration of the school year.
- Please see your school’s handbook for bus riding rules.
- Only student bus riders may board the bus. Parents/guardians/designated others must wait curbside.
Questions? Please email email@example.com.
– Medford Public Schools
School Year 2015-16 Bus Routes
As of March 1, 2016
Starting times are indicated for the first stop of each bus route. Plan on roughly 5 minutes between every stop on the route.
Click the double arrows at the top right-hand corner of the document’s menu bar to download it.View Fullscreen
For general school information, call your local school or the Administration/Finance Office at MHS at 781-393-2100.
For Special Education Transportation call Pupil Services at 781-393-2235.
For Eastern Bus Company call 617-628-6868.