At Medford High School, caring educators serve as role models and encourage and assist all students to reach their potential as learners.
To fulfill that mission, the school creates a climate in which parents, teachers, administrators and staff not only set high expectations for students, but also offer them considerable motivation and support.
Medford High School is a community of lifelong learners who respect diversity and are actively involved in the life of the school, which offers physical safety and emotional security.
As a result, graduates of Medford High School become responsible citizens and contributors to their community, their nation and a global society.
21st Century Learning Expectations
- Become self-directed learners.
- Communicate effectively.
- Apply problem-solving skills and critical and creative thinking.
- Use technology appropriately as a tool for learning, collaboration, presentation, research, and design.
- Act with integrity, respect and responsibility toward themselves, others, and the environment.
- Exhibit flexibility and adaptability.
- Collaborate in diverse groups to share knowledge, build consensus, and achieve goals.
- Practice leadership in and service to their community.
- Become contributing citizens in a global society.